The Affirmative Consent Campus Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between The Affirmative Consent Project and their universities.
The Affirmative Consent Project is a non profit organization building a community to combat sexual assault and sexual violence on (and off) college/high school campuses. Our website and products are aimed at fostering healthy communications, safe encounters, and experiences for individual safety and security.
Our campus ambassadors:
- Represent The Affirmative Consent Project on their campus
- Foster Campus Safety
- Form Business National Business Partnerships
- Follow Legislative Policy
- Help fortify other campus safety programs by partnering with them
- Have an opportunity to earn commissions on sales