One of the most popular questions we get at The Affirmative Consent Project is:
"Can you provide some examples that explain how to ask for consent?"
We will continue to add to this section as more resources are developed around the country (and the world).
GenProgress.Org produced this great Consent Discussion Guide:
We've also pulled together some videos that address Affirmative Consent - like:
- How To Ask For Consent
- What The Answer Looks Like
- When Consent Cannot Be Granted (E.G. If Someone Is Intoxicated Or Incapacitated)
- That Consent Is Not Ongoing (Prior Hookups Do Not Create Ongoing Consent)
- Consent Can Be Revoked At Any Time (Must Be Ongoing)
- Questions About 'Verbal Cues'
Check out these videos - if these are helpful - please, let us know. Thank you!
Planned Parenthood Consent Videos: