Oddyssey.com | Taylor Paluczak
hopping for college may seem like a huge chore, and since you're moving away from home, you may not even know where to start. Fortunately for you and me, Linda Durbin, senior Mizzou student Sara Durbin's mother, has created this master list of everything you could possibly have to purchase. This list you are about to read has been used by college freshmen for the past 3 years and has everything you need, and maybe even more, to prepare yourself to be on your own for the first time or maybe even a second, third, or fourth time if you're starting another year at college.
Let's start with Bathroom products and toiletries:
- Tooth paste
- Dental floss
- Retainer and retainer case (Make sure you keep this in a safe place so you don't lose it for 3 months like I did!)
- Medications (Daily meds, Aspirin/Tylenol, Vitamins, Mucinex, etc.)
- Q-Tips/Cotton balls
- Any hair products you use (Gel, Mousse, Hair Spray, Heat Protectant, Moroccan Oil, etc.)
- Hair accessories (ponytail holders, clips, bobby pins, headbands, etc.)
- Hairbrush/Comb/Hair Pick...If your hair is hard to detangle, think about investing in a Wet Brush. It makes it 10 times easier to brush out your hair after showering in the weird Mizzou water.